A delicious, incredibly easy recipe to make for the whole family.
– 10 – 12 chicken thighs
– 1 onion, finely chopped– 4 garlic cloves, minced
– 2 cups tomato, chopped
– 1/2 cup chicken stock
– 1/2 cup coconut milk or coconut cream
– 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
– 2 tbsp. Garam Masala
– 2 tsp paprika
– 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
– 1 tsp chili flakes
– Fresh coriander, minced
– extra virgin olive oil
– Sea salt and pepper
1. Heat some olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Brown the chicken thighs on all sides. Remove and set aside.
3. Add the onion, garlic and ginger to the skillet, and cook until soft and fragrant, about 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Pour in the chopped tomato, chicken stock, and spices, and let simmer for 3 to 4 minutes while stirring.
5. Return the chicken to the skillet. Turn the heat down and allow to simmer for about 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
6. Pour in the coconut milk, adjust the seasoning, and give everything a good stir.
7. Simmer for another 5 minutes and serve topped with fresh coriander.